18th Nadodrze Night
The 18th Nadodrze Night encompasses 12 hours of events (12:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m.) and 48 exceptional locations. The programme includes concerts, workshops
The 18th Nadodrze Night encompasses 12 hours of events (12:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m.) and 48 exceptional locations.
The programme includes concerts, workshops, exhibitions, fairs, meetings, tastings, performances, and film shows.
- Tacos Locos, ul. Cybulskiego 1, 1 p.m. – 0:00 a.m., an exhibition of photographs by Paulina Piłat.
- cafe rozrusznik, ul. Cybulskiego 15, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., an exhibition of coffee posters.
- XY studio, ul. Cybulskiego 35, entrance from the backyard, 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., a vernissage and exhibition in Anna Mierzejewska’s studio Światsięzmienia.
- MaluMika, ul. Władysława Jagiełły, 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. The first 50 persons can paint a tile for free or retain it upon payment of a security fee of 12 PLN.
- Professional Development Centre Krzywy Komin, ul. Dubois 33/35a, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., a finissage of works of Nadodrze art outsiders.
- MDK Śródmieście, ul. Dubois 5, 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., a post-competition exhibition of the 7th Polish Painting Biennale – a tour of the exhibition, conversations about art, an art knowledge tournament with prizes, a fair of artwork from the collection of the Youth Artwork Gallery.
- Pijna Sprawa, ul. Dubois 4, 11:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., a travel exhibition of works by four hitchhiking artists. An incredible view of the world, or even the universe.
- Pomiędzy, ul. Dubois 2, 10:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., an exhibition of works by Patryk Rogiński, live music.
- Green Bus, ul. Dubois 2/1a, 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m., an exhibition of works by photographer Marta Boska.
- Macondo, ul. Pomorska 19, 11:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., a performance in the urban space of Nadodrze.
- OGIEŃ, ul. Pomorska 39, 12:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., “You. Us.” An object/installation by Aleksandra Trojanowska. A touch frame that uses the electrostatic voltage of objects and organisms. You can “play” a kind of melody on it using only your palm and your own electrostatic load.
- Oszkloona – Glass Art, ul. Ptasia 9, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Tiffany stained glass, glass painting, fusing and torch workshops.
- Pixelretroshop.pl!, ul. Św. Wincentego 7, 3:00 p.m. –11:00 p.m., SPEEDRUN 2.0 game event.
- EkoCentrum Wroclaw, ul. Św. Wincentego 25a, c, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Short Way Market in the spring & picnic version.
- Anatol upholstery shop, ul. Jagiellończyka 7, 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 a.m. See the master’s hand and methods of craft-based work.
- Contours of Culture, ul. Jagiellończyka 10a, 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., works by school students: photographic and multimedia projects.
- Active Culture Society, ul. Paulińska 4-8, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., presentation of a show of the Powódź [Flood] intergeneration group; a poetry & music mix performed by Justyna Piotrowska.
- Bistro Corner, ul. Rydygiera 30, 10:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., a hop cosmetic making workshop, many unique beer flavours, and an unrepeatable pub atmosphere.
- Workshop no. 17, ul. Rydygiera 32, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., an exhibition of Lower Silesian granite jewellery and a night of henna tattoos.
- Wroclov Hostel & Bar, ul. Wąska 5, 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., tasting of beer from the Nepomucen Brewery.
- Znasz Ich Cafe-Bistro, ul. Rydygiera 25b, 10:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., Artistic Courtyard of Nadodrze – on that special occasion, bartenders will serve an AUDIO-VISUAL DRINK IN A BUCKET.
- HART – Hostel & Art, ul. Rydygiera 25A, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. At 8:00 p.m., there will be a vernissage of works and a show of ONA|ONI – a film by Aleksandra Gronowska.
- Powoli, ul. Rydygiera 25/27, 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., an exhibition of prints published in Ty i ja – an avant-garde monthly of the 1960s and the 1970s.
- Zerka Studio + Gallery, ul. Śrutowa 17/2, 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., an exhibition of photographs of Wroclaw – architecture and street photographs.
- Food Think Tank, ul. Łokietka 6, 11:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., an exhibition of wooden figures of Nutcrackers and a fair of young artists’ works.
- Green Shop, ul. Łokietka 3, 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., 20% discounts on all plants.
- Street Festival of Indian Cuisine at Nadodrze, square near the Nadodrze Gate mural, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., Indian street food from Mango Mama Nadodrze at special prices. Traditional Hindu tattoos made with henna.
- Nadodrze Infopoint, ul. Łokietka 5/1, 12:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m., an exhibition of works by Zygmunt Trąbczyński.
- Mr. Fox, ul. Łokietka 7, from 3:00 p.m.: meeting with a hamster farm owner, the author of a blog on active dogs, meeting with a felinotherapist and a kynotherapist; activities for children with a little felinotherapeutic cat.
- Piecownia, ul. Łokietka 9,12:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m., pottery workshop from 4:00 p.m. till 8:00 p.m.
- Pod Kolumnami [Under the Columns] Club, pl. św. Macieja 21, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., a charity concert of choirs.
- NADO Gallery, pl. św. Macieja 10, 10:00 a.m. – 0:00 a.m., a vernissage of objects and jewellery by Magdalena Łysiak.
- Meblodzieło [Furniture Work], pl. św. Macieja 11, 12:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m., a workshop using Chalk Paint® and multimedia presentations concerning Annie Sloan.
- DIA Gallery, ul. Chrobrego 23, 12:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m.; we present a collection of furniture and objects for interiors inspired by industrial architecture, bridges and flyovers that are surrounded with paintings and sculptures.
- Natura Rzeczy [Nature of Things], ul. Jagiellończyka 24, 12:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m.; a premiere designer collection: illustrations, candles, pillows and pottery in the spirit of nature.
- Wilk Syty, ul. Trzebnicka 3, 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., an exceptional menu available only on that special day.
- GRRamy.pl, ul. Henryka Pobożnego 3, 12.00 p.m. – 2.00 a.m., an evening with board games.
- PANATO, ul. Jedności Narodowej 68A, 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., a cycle of workshops conducted by students from the SKIBA Complex of Cultural Management Schools in Wroclaw.
- Egg Cafe, ul. Jedności Narodowej 62/1A, 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m., an exhibition of works by the owner Magdalena Duma and a great comeback of Australian burgers.
- Fifi Rifi shop, ul. Jedności Narodowej 43, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Cafe Le Miracle, ul. Jedności Narodowej 37, 9.00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., meeting with a theatre actor, a range of attractions, a portion of history, and plenty of fun.
- Ende ceramics, ul. Jedności Narodowej 42/44A, 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., tasting.
- Nadodrze – Cafe Resto Bar, ul. Drobnera 26a, 12.00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m. We will admire artistic works by kids on a specially arranged wall.
- Bema Café, ul. Drobnera 38, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m., aromatic coffee, cold snacks, and a hot atmosphere.
- Jak z Obrazka Tatuaze [Pretty As a Picture Tattoos], ul. Na Szańcach 10, 12.00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m., tattooing without an appointment.
- CANDY SHOP, ul. Żeromskiego 41/1a, 3:00 p.m. – 0:00 a.m.: a conversation on the art of tattoo, come and get a tattoo of your favourite pattern at attractive prices, an exhibition of the most interesting works.