Aquapark – holiday attractions
There is a new attraction for the brave: a surfing simulator that will make you feel as if you were riding the waves in Hawaii
What do you associate with holidays? Blue water, stains, sun, deckchairs – all of these things will be found as usual in Aquapark by those who have chosen holidays in the city. This year, however, there will be an entirely new attraction for the brave: a surfing simulator that will make you feel as if you were riding the waves in Hawaii.
It is 18 m in length and 5.5 m in height; the pressurised water allows the swimmer to float on the wave surface, and his task is to maintain the balance and control the energy of the water.
- Surfing is available to all guests of the Recreation Pools complex, provided that their height exceeds 1.30 m.
- The simulator can be used only under the instructor’s supervision and along with special bodybuilding boards available on the spot.
- Entrance is paid – you can choose the basic package (10 PLN for 20 minutes) or the premium package (50 PLN for 30 minutes). The details of the offer can be found on the website.
- Inflatable slides, playgrounds and jumping grounds, swimming pools with little boats for the youngest children and zorbing for the older ones.
- On colder days – the artificial wave, the lazy river and a new attraction: a water obstacle course available in the swimming pool.
- In addition, free swimming lessons for infants, water animations of children and aquafitness for adults.
- On weekends: sports tournaments, tug-of-war games, artistic workshops, a face painting stand and hundreds of coloured balloons.
Guests of the Recreation Pools complex can use the Sports Pool and take part in aquafitness activities.
The Recreation Pools complex is open from 8:00 a.m. till 11:00 p.m.