Ice rink at the Wroclaw Stadium
The first indoor ice rink at the Wroclaw Stadium is under construction on the multi-level car park. It should be opened at the beginning of December.
The Wroclaw Stadium Ice Rink has the shape of an around 150 metres long oval loop. The track is 6-7 metres wide. It is located on the second floor of the multi-level car park.
The ice rink premises include a rental point and a fast food outlet.
The website of the Stadium:www.stadionwroclaw.pl contains information about ice cleaning breaks and detailed prices with a list of discounts, including those for holders of the Large Family Card and the Family Plus Card and a special offer for school groups.
Visitors of the ice rink can leave their vehicles at the car parks of the Wroclaw Stadium free of charge.
- every day 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Christmas & New Year period
- 24th December 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 25th December 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 26th December 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- New Year 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Prices – entrance (60 minutes):
- Monday: full-price ticket and discount ticket 10 PLN/person
- Tuesday – Friday: full-price ticket 16 PLN/person, discount ticket 13 PLN/person, family ticket 13 PLN/person
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: full-price ticket 20 PLN/person, discount ticket 16 PLN/person, family ticket 16 PLN/person
Surcharge per each extra minute: 1/60 of the hourly rate
Prices – rental point (60 minutes):
- Pair of ice skates: 10 PLN,
- Helmet: 3 PLN,
- Walkers for skate learners: 18 PLN,
- Ice skate sharpening per pair: 15 PLN.