Spiska Ice Rink
An artificial full-size ice-rink with a skate rental and sharpening point. The surface of 30x60 m can be used by around 200 persons at the same time.
A full-size indoor ice-rink with dimensions of 60x30 m, with a skate rental and sharpening point.
The dressing room is provided with throw-in lockers for skaters.
- weekdays: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m..
Cleaning of the ice-rink surface:
- Monday-Friday: 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Sunday, holidays, winter break: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Before going to the ice-rink, check the ice-rink usage schedule.
- CHEAP SKATING – 10 PLN/h (discount ticket and full-price ticket price. The ticket is not required during the winter break and holidays)
- full-price ticket – 15 PLN/h
- discount ticket*– 13 PLN/h
- family ticket – 13 PLN/person /min. 3 persons, max. 2 adults/
Saturday, Sunday and holidays:
- full-price ticket – 18 PLN/h
- discount ticket*– 16 PLN/h
- family ticket – 16 PLN/person /min. 3 persons, max. 2 adults/
- ticket for an accompanying person /without permission to enter the surface/ – 2 PLN
- skates – 7 PLN/h
- helmet – 3 PLN/h
- penguin, seal, little bear – 15 PLN/h
- ice skate sharpening – 10 PLN/pair
extra charges for entrance tickets and equipment rental:
1/60 of ticket price for each next minute.
extra charges are valid also for Benefit and OK System customers.
* discount tickets for: schoolchildren and secondary school pupils, students not older than 26 and pensioners.