Boat rides down the River Oder
A boat ride is a great opportunity to discover the city from a new angle and a wonderful attraction for children.
Żegluga Pasażerska offers boat rides on the following vessels: Neredia, Wiktoria, Goplana, Driada and Gucio, along the following itinerary:
- Kardynalska Marina – ZOO – Opatowicka Island – return
- Kardynalska Marina – Szczytniki Sluice – Zwierzyniecka Marina - return.
Rides are held every 15 minutes from 10 am to 8 pm.
Feel free to buy a day pass to use all the boats in the Żegluga Pasażerska fleet.
Feel free to rent a boat or kayak at Zwierzyniecka Marina.
- Kardynalska Marina, Piotr Włostowic Promenade,
- ZOO Marina, Japanese Gate (a second entrance to the Zoo behind the terrarium next to the Head Office)
- Zwierzyniecka Marina, ul Wróblewskiego 1 (near the Zwierzyniecki Bridge)