Ceglarski Citadel / Polish Hill
In 1807, although it was to be demolished by the Napoleonic soldiers, it survived, but lost its military character. The Hill became a viewpoint on Ostrów Tumski.
Ceglarski Citadel (Bastion Ceglarski) – the remains of the city fortifications. The citadel was built in 1585 to the design of von Lindau. The three-storey casemates served as warehouses and military hospitals during wars.
After World War II the ruined citadel was named Polish Hill (Wzgórze Polskie)