Evangelical Church of God's Providevnce
In 1947 the temple was given to the Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession and consecrated with the name of the God's Providence.
The temple (Parafia Ewangelicko-Augsburska Opatrzności Bożej) was built in 1750 for the Calvinists in Wrocław. In 1830 the king Frederick Wilhelm III made it a court church. The temple was renovated in the 19th century, but during the World War II the roof was destroyed..
The today's Lutheran church is located at Kazimierza Wielkiego Street in the Four Denominations District, also called the Mutual Respect District. The respect symbolized by four temples: Evangelical, Jewish, Catholic and Orthodox.