St. Christopher Church
The church (Kościół św. Krzysztofa) is in the Late Gothic style. It was first mentioned in 1267.
It gained its current design in 1410. Today it gathers the German Evangelical minority who stayed in Wrocław after World War II and young Germans who came here after 1989. They meet every Sunday at 10am. After the German services there are meetings of Korean baptists there.