The Mathematical Tower is a part of the main building of the University. The tower’s terrace is at the height of 42m. It is a viewpoint on Słodowa Island and the Old Town.
The Mathematical Tower in the main building of the University was built in the years 1728 - 1737 as one of the three planned. The visiting starts in the western part of the building.On the first floor there are temporary expositions, on the second, we can see the exposition about astronomy.
The terrace of the tower is at 42m and is a viewpoint on Słodowa Island and the Old Town. The four statues are allegories of four sciences, designed by Franz Mangoldt.
With one ticket, one can visit 2, 3 or 4 attractions of the Museum of the University of Wrocław: Mathematical Tower, Aula Leopoldinum, Oratorium Marianum, the Exposition.