The Wrocław Opera is one of the biggest and one of the most important operas in Poland. Since 1995 it is directed by prof. Ewa Mic..
Viadrina Tours is a licenced tour operator that has been active on the Wroclaw tourist market for years.
A cruise by solar catamaran (an ecological boat charged with electric and solar energy, without emission of fumes and noise) on th..
What has been unachievable so far, is within the reach of your hand here. You will see how parrots can play, show off or even cudd..
Palace of the Wallenberg-Pachaly family
Except for Hatzfeld’s palace, the mansion at ul. Szajnochy is the only building in Wroclaw where original classicistic interiors h..
Wrocław Fashion Outlet
Wrocław Fashion Outlet is a biggest fashion outlet centre in Wrocław and in south-western Poland. Almost 100 fashion brands presen..
BIKE TOURS & RENTAL: Explore Wrocław by bicycle
A cycling tour is the best way to explore Wrocław off the beaten track. Our environmentally friendly format will help you to explo..
Day Tours: excursions out of Wrocław
We are licensed tourist operators. Since 2009, we have been providing professional and comprehensive tourist services in Wrocław a..
City Arsenal: Archaeological Museum and Military Museum
Wrocław's City Arsenal houses museums that are unique across Poland. The Archaeological Museum is one of Europe’s earliest dating ..
Exotic Animals Exhibition
The ZOO Team Exotic Animals Exhibition features more than 100 fascinating specimens.
Theatre Museum in Wroclaw
The Theatre Museum is not only an opportunity to learn the interesting history of Wroclaw theatres, but also to play with tools of..
Guided tours with SILESIATOUR
Wrocław tours with licensed city guides.
Zatoka Gondoli Marina
Feel free to visit Zatoka Gondoli Marina to have a relaxing meal in a boat restaurant or rent a boat or kayak to explore the River..
Meleks electric-powered tourist buggies
Tourist buggies are a great way to explore Wrocław. Their itineraries cover the Old Town, Church Island, the Multimedia Fountain a..
Old Jewish Cemetery
The cemetery in ul Ślężna serves as a burial ground for a variety of eminent figures, including physicians, scientists, social act..
Historic Lwow Relief Panorama
The panorama is an extremely precise representation of 18th-century Lwow.
Natural Science Museum
The Natural Science Museum boasts 200 years of tradition, its collection featuring ca. 3 million different exhibits. The Museum's ..
House of Fear
Are you ready for a terrifying visit to the House of Fear? Your task is to cover a route defended by blood-curdling and terrifying..
Let Me Out - Escape Room
Get out of the rooms full of mysteries. You want to spend time in a positive and mysterious atmosphere? Escape Room guarantees loa..
History Centre Zajezdnia
The place of modern historic exhibitions, educational and cultural projects. The exhibition is located in the tram depot and is de..
- Wrocław Opera
- Viadrina Tours
- Parrot House
- Palace of the Wallenberg-Pachaly family
- Wrocław Fashion Outlet
- BIKE TOURS & RENTAL: Explore Wrocław by bicycle
- Day Tours: excursions out of Wrocław
- City Arsenal: Archaeological Museum and Military Museum
- Exotic Animals Exhibition
- Theatre Museum in Wroclaw
- Guided tours with SILESIATOUR
- Zatoka Gondoli Marina
- Meleks electric-powered tourist buggies
- Old Jewish Cemetery
- Historic Lwow Relief Panorama
- Natural Science Museum
- House of Fear
- Let Me Out - Escape Room
- History Centre Zajezdnia
- Four Denominations District
- The Ballestrem Palace
- Cristal Planet
- A wooden church in Szczytnicki Park
- Antique trams
- Wrocław University of Technology Riverfront
- Powodzianka at the University Bridge
- The burning sculpture
- Carousel in the Old Town Garden
- Xawery Dunikowski Boulevard
- Maria and Lech Kaczyńscy Boulevard
- Father Zienkiewicz Riverfront
- Ceglarski Citadel / Polish Hill
- Piaskowy Bridge
- Cathedral of St. John Baptist
- Rędziński Bridge
- Grunwaldzki Bridge
- Market Hall
- Tower of the Cathedral of St. John Baptist
- Viewpoint tower of the Garrison Church
- The Penitent Bridge
- Sky Tower Viewpoint
- Football Fountain
- “Zdrój” Fountain
- The Swordsman
- St. Christopher Church
- Orthodox Church
- Saints Cyril and Methodius Orthodox Church
- St. Anthony Church
- A train to the sky
- Jatki (The Shambles)
- Pope John XXIII
- The Anonymous Pedestrian
- Cardinal Bolesław Kominek statue
- Katyn Massacre Memorial
- Hotel Monopol
- Four Domes Pavilion
- Wrocław Contemporary Museum
- The White Stork Synagogue
- Ostrów Tumski
- The Garrison Church
- Multimedia Fountain
- Japanese Garden
- Tumski Bridge
- Main Railway Station
- Hochberg´s Chapel
- Museum of Bourgeois Art
- St. Mary Magdalene Church
- Track Partynice
- Cognitive Centre
- Museum of Pharmacy
- University Church
- Old Town Hall
- Mathematical Tower
- Museum of Architecture
- Aula Leopoldinum
- National Museum
- Panorama of the Battle of Racławice
- Evangelical Church of God's Providevnce
- Centennial Hall